Reliable all-metal lock for aluminium and timber sliding doors.
Once the door is closed, the twin beaks are operated by key or lever to engage the catch plate.
- Increased knuckle clearance to operate key: The lock cylinder is set 37mm from door-jamb when door is closed
- Twin counteracting beaks engage an all-metal catch plate, providing resistance to jemmying and restraining the door against being lifted from its rails
- Self-adjusting catch plate automatically compensates for building movement and door carriage wear, to ensure correct latching after continued use
- A range of outer pull designs are available for various applications
- Anti-slam plunger prevents the door being shut with beaks extended, avoiding damage to beaks and catch plate
- Fits Industry-standard three-hole door cutouts (three 9mm diameter holes)
- Fits wide range of door stile thicknesses from 21.3mm to 46.4mm
- Suits left-closing and right-closing doors (lock is not handed)
- Australian designed and manufactured