The new Yale Quattro is the fourth generation of ASSA ABLOY’s security door lock with projection bolt, to suit hinged door applications. While the lock may look familiar, the lockbody has been redesigned and incorporates 50% new parts from its predecessor to improve the operation and durability of the snibbing and key locking functions.
- Improved snibbing and key locking functions
- Compatible with industry standard door preparations and will retrofit in place of the Tasman MK3 lockset
- Can be used with legacy Tasman MK3 accessories such as cylinder, strikers, furniture and 3 Point Locking Kits
- 3 Point Locking Kit operation is driven be the inside snib for increased security when “day latched”
- DualSelect™ 2 stage key locking, offers safety and security for all occupants by giving a choice of selecting privacy lock or deadlock when exiting the home
Conforms with level S7 (Physical Security) Australian Lock Standard - AS4145.2-2008. Successfully tested on security screen doors in accordance with Australian Standard AS5039-2008: Security Screen Doors and Security Window Grilles and AS 5041-2003: Methods of test.
Conforms with level D8 (Durability) Australian Lock Standard - AS4145.2-2008.
Used with Whitco, Lockwood or Interlock lazy cam cylinders. Locks are supplied less cylinder. Cylinder needs to be ordered separately.
Black (BLK), White (WH), Primrose (PRM), Silver (SIL) and Brown (BRN) powdercoat finishes.
Turning the key to the first selection engages the privacy lock, this offers security from the outside whilst allowing occupants inside to unlock with the inside snib and safely exit using the internal lever.
Turning the key to the second selection engages the deadlock, this provides internal and external security, locking both handles and the snib and requires the key to unlock the door from inside and outside.
Application / Description
Single or Multi point hinged security or screen door lock
Features and Specifications
- DualSelect offers safety and security for all occupants by giving a choice of selecting privacy-lock or deadlock when exiting the home. Turning the key to the first selection engages the privacy-lock, which offers security from the outside whilst allowing occupants inside to safely exit using the internal privacy snib. The second selection engages the deadlock, which provides security, but requires the key to unlock the door from inside and outside.
- Internal padlock symbol denotes door is in deadlock mode
- Contemporary styled furniture with pre-assembled handles and snib
- Patented anti-jemmy extra wide serrated locking bolt
- High performance lock meets or exceeds relevant requirements of Australian Standard AS
4145.2-2008to Level S7 and D8
- Successfully tested on security screen doors in accordance with Australian Standard AS 5039-2008:Security Screen Doors and Security Window Grilles and AS 5041-2003: Methods of test
- Patentable features for centre and auxiliary locks
- Fits industry standard cut outs
- Retrofits previous Whitco Tasman MK3 lock
- Zinc diecast lock mechanism and furniture
- Easy installation
- Suits either left or right hand opening hinged security and screen doors
- Mortice lock with inside snib
- Key overrides snib
- Automatic latching
- Accepts Lockwood, Whitco & Interlock Euro profile lazy cam cylinders
- Suit standard 20 mm door thickness
- Stainless steel strikes