Chain type operator for awning windows.
Features of the Whitco Non Locking Chainwinder
- Suits aluminium or timber awning windows with butt or hook hinges, or non friction stays
- Smooth operation
- Through flyscreen operation
- Maximum opening 300 mm, 19 handle turns to fully open
- Foldable knob in handle reduces width preventing damage and interference with blinds
- Corrosion resistant version available with Stainless Steel chain and Stainless Steel base plate
- Retrofits existing MK7 and MK8 Whitco chainwinder models
- Retail pack available with printed instructions on sealed poly bag
- The chain can be restricted to either 100mm or 150mm opening length via fitment of a restrictor clip to the chain. The fitment of the restrictor clip assists the window to comply with Building Code Australia requirements D2.24 Protection of Operable Windows
Available in Trade Pack.
Non Standard Finishes
Other polyester powder coat finishes available on application.