High security CYL4® Multibolt window lock with concealed fixing.
Suitable for sliding, casement, awning and double hung timber and aluminium windows.
Features of the CYL4 Multi Bolt
- CYL4 One Key Security - Can be matched to most door locks for one key convenience
- High security, robust construction, resists attack
- Concealed fixing for security and style
- Versatile face fix or side fix design
- Key to lock, key to unlock
- Suits a wide variety of applications
- Enables fixed ventilation - (Sliding & Double Hung applications)
- Standard and one way fixing screws supplied
- Stainless steel ferrule for timber applications
- Ideal for double hung windows
- Strong 8mm steel bolts provided
- 3 bolt types supplied
- Solid zinc diecast metal body
CYL4 One Key Security
Use one key for all door and window locks. It’s that easy!
ASSA ABLOY’s patented CYL4® technology allows door and window locks to be keyed alike and operated by just one C4 door key.
Entrance doors, laundry doors, patio doors, patio bolts, window locks, screen doors and even padlocks for sheds and gates will all work with one key, providing customers with a convenient home locking solution.
CYL4® is a patented innovation that allows ASSA ABLOY window locks and patio bolts to be keyed to door locks that use the most common key type (C4), thus providing customers with the added convenience of having to use only one key around the home.
|The ASSA ABLOY Key Gauge, provided in the CYL4® Keying Kit, allows fast and accurate determination of the key code.|
|The patented CYL4® cylinder has been designed to retain its wafers when the key is removed. This makes re-keying the CYL4™ cylinder quick and easy for retailers and locksmiths alike.|
|There are 10 CYL4® wafers numbered 0-9, that cover the 10 depths of a C4 key. Six wafers are arranged in pairs to match the first 3 cuts of the customer’s key.|
|Using the CYL4® Keying Kit, you can re-key any ASSA ABLOY CYL4® window lock or patio bolt to the customer’s C4 key in just a few minutes. EASY!|
Most Australian door locks are operated by a C4 key. Traditional window locks are incompatible with a C4 key. Therefore home owners are required to carry at least one key for their door locks, and a different key (or keys) for their window locks.
The introduction of ASSA ABLOY’s unique CYL4® technology has revolutionised home locking security. Our new high security window lock and patio bolt ranges incorporate the patented CYL4® cylinder which is quickly and easily keyed alike to your customer’s 5 pin C4 door key.