The TS 93 cam action door closer system provides a high-quality architectural solution for all project application requirements. The series comprises of a modular system which enables a few door closer models to be combined with a number of different slide channels to meet virtually every conceivable functional requirement.
Considering doors are used everyday by the elderly, children or disabled, the TS 93 constitutes an ideal solution when it comes to fulfilling the requirements of Australian Standard AS1428 and the access to premises standards. The proven DORMA technology featuring the heart-shaped cam ensures exceptional ease of opening.Specifications & Features
- TS 93 G Closing force is EN1-5
- TS93G Special model for push-side door leaf fixing. Pull-side when transom fixing.
- Dimensions in mm Length - 275, Overalll depth - 53, Height - 60
- Door closer tested to EN 1154, Hold-open devices tested to EN 1155, Door co-ordinators tested to EN 1158 The TS 93 system is suitable for all fixing positions.
- Mounting bracket with universal fixing hole pattern for optimal fixing.
- Simple, fast installation.
- Suitable for fire and smoke check doors where the cushioned limit stay is also used.