Net2 plus control units with PoE are designed to work seamlessly in the event of a communications failure, meaning the control unit will continue to permit or deny access to users as appropriate. Once communications are re-established the activity is reported back to the PC.
By combining Net2 plus ACU's with PoE, Paxton access control systems become even faster, easier and cheaper to install. You no longer need to include a separate mains power supply, saving on extra cabling and installation time. PoE simply plugs straight
into the existing LAN using a standard RJ45 plug (providing it is powered by either a PoE switch or a PoE injector). It can then be detected and configured from the Net2 software in exactly the same way as any other Net2 access control unit.
- Single door, networkable access control unit.
- Plugs into standard TCP/IP network using a RJ45 plug.
- Can replace a TCP/IP convertor.
- Also connects using RS485.
- Net2 plus and Net2 Nano can be mixed on site.
- Diagnostic LEDs.
- Flash memory allows easy upgrades.
- Uses Paxton Access OR 3rd party readersS.
- Powered by Power over Ethernet.
- No Battery Backup (requires UPS).