Net2 plus is a single door access control unit and is the most advanced control unit in the Paxton range. Employing the latest technology, it offers huge potential for future expansion and as security technology develops, Net2 plus can take full advantage. Unlike many systems of its type, Net2 plus is truly future-proof. Using Net2 plus ensures that the investment in access control is safe no matter how the system requirements change.
Net2 plus has on-board TCP/IP to allow direct connection to a computer network. This can save time, money and result in a better, more resilient system. Net2 plus control units can also be connected together using a dedicated RS485 network. This reduces the number of TCP/IP network points required for larger systems.
As with all Net2 control units, Net2 plus is designed to work seamlessly in the event of communications failure. It will continue to permit or deny access to users as appropriate. Once communications are re-established the activity is reported back to the PC.
- Net2 Plus ACU in Plastic Cabinet
- 2 Amp Power Supply Unit in Plastic Cabinet
- Single door networkable access control unit
- Plug into a TCP/IP network using a standard RJ45 plug
- Net2 plus can replace a TCP/IP convertor
- Net2 plus can also connect using RS485
- Net2 plus Net2 classic and Net2 nano control units can be mixed on a site
- Diagnostic LED's
- FLASH memory allows easy upgrades
- Use Paxton Access or 3rd party readers
- Plastic Cabinet Dimensions: w: 232mm x h: 320mm x d: 80mm
- 5 Year Warranty