Net2 nano communicates with Net2 software at a central point by a secure, low power radio link. This means that your installation is more cost effective and less disruptive as no cable is required to communicate between doors. In addition, Net2
nano benefits from unique ease of installation and configuration - no knowledge of networks is required.
One Net2 nano controls a single door, gate or barrier. It may be installed as part of a Net2 installation alongside other Net2 nano, Net2 plus or Net2 classic access control units.
Simply connect a Net2Air USB bridge to the central Net2 server PC and the Net2 software will discover and communicate with Net2 nano control units within range. A secure pairing procedure ensures that communications are private and restricted to the site. If there is an existing TCP/IP Ethernet network, a Net2Air Ethernet bridge may be used to extend the communication distance from the central server PC.
- Net2 Nano ACU in white plastic cabinet with tamper switch
- 2 Amp power supply unit in plastic cabinet
- Room for 7Ah back up battery
- Uses data encrypted wireless technology
- No wiring needed between the control unit and PC
- Diagnostic LED's
- Colour coded wiring labels
- Net2 nano Net2 plus and Net2 classic control units can be mixed on a site
- Dedicated lock output
- Distributed intelligence
- Event buffering
- Plastic Cabinet Dimensions: w: 233mm x h: 319mm x d: 75mm
- 5 Year Warranty