Pneumatic, Electrical and Valve Lockout
Are you looking for circuit breakout lockout devices? Here at S.A.S Locksmiths, we’re a leading supplier of electrical lockout equipment in WA. The Master Lock Grip Tight Circuit Breaker Lockout Device (0493B) is suitable for standard breakers and can withstand harsh environments.
It is important to note that before beginning maintenance, all circuit breakers need to be isolated, locked and tagged out to ensure they cannot be accidentally reactivated while maintenance work is being undertaken.
Features of the Master Lock Grip Tight Circuit Breaker Lockout Device (0493B) include:
- Fits standard height and tie-bar toggles typically found on 120 and 240 volt breakers
- Innovative patented Grip Tight™ design effectively locks out circuit breakers
- Adjust to breaker with simple thumb turn and then close clamping handle for a tight grip on the toggle
- Great strength with universal fit
- Compact device is easy to carry and easy to store
- Accepts all American Lock and Master Lock safety padlock shackles and lockout hasp diameters
- Durable construction with powder coated steel and reinforced polymer for operation in harsh environments
To find out more about the Master Lock Grip Tight Circuit Breaker Lockout Device (0493B), get in touch with the team at S.A.S Locksmiths today.