The Lockwood Induro Mortice Lock range is easy to install and is available to suit hinged residential aluminium and timber door applications.
The Lockwood Induro replaces the Optimum Mortice Lock, with upgraded features and specifications, but maintaining the same installation footprint and methods, making it an easy change for current Optimum customers and a suitable retrofit replacement for Optimum too.
Features and Specifications
- Bolt is selectable between default setting Long throw (24mm) and Short throw (13mm) with a simple selector feature to switch between settings
- Features two points of locking including the latch and deadbolt
- Easily reversible latch bolt enables field selectable handing
- Durable mechanism and stainless steel faceplate
- Accepts either 7.6mm or 8mm spindle
- Latch can be deadlocked by key
- Provides multi-point locking when used with shootbolts or remote locks (4 Point)
- 30mm, 40mm and 50mm backset variants available in 2 Point version
- Door thickness: 32mm to 45mm
- A range of strikes are available to provide optimal seal compression (strikes must be ordered separately)
- Achieves Australian Standards AS
4145.2-2008Security Level S7 and Durability Level D7
Passage mode gives convenient access from inside and outside without the need for a key.
Safety mode is activated and deactivated by operating the snib lever from inside and requires the key to unlock from outside.
Handles locked securely from both inside and outside and requires key to unlock from either side.