The Lockwood 680 Patio Bolt is a strong, heavy duty, surface mounted product designed to improve security in a range of residential sliding and hinge door applications.
It is easy to install and has been designed to suit a wide range of aluminium and timber sliding patio and hinge door applications.
It is offered in gold, chrome plate, satin chrome pearl and a range of powdercoat finishes.
Features of the 680 Patio Bolt
- Easy to install
- High purity high pressure zinc alloy case
- Steel, zinc plated bolt
- Concealed fixing by conventional cross recess head screws
- Solid brass 5 pin cylinder
- Can be keyed alike, master keyed, grand master keyed, maison keyed or construction keyed in Lockwood C4 5 and 6 pin, Generation Six and Twin keying systems
- Exceeds Australian Standard 4145.2-2008, Mechanical Locksets for Doors and Windows in Buildings, to Level SL6. Exceeds Australian Standard 4145.2-2008, Mechanical Locksets for Doors and Windows in Buildings, with standard length bolt, to Level SL4 – with extended length bolt accessory.
Bump and pick resistant.
2 Keys Included
Can be keyed alike to other Lockwood door locks.
- A range of residential sliding and hinged door applications.
High purity high pressure zinc alloy.
Steel, zinc plated.
- Powder coat models: Moulded from ABS polymer.
- Plated models: Bright chrome plated high pressure zinc alloy.
Solid brass 5 pin cylinder.
Concealed fixing by Phillips head screws.
- Supplied individually keyed with two keys per lock
- 78,000 key combinations
- Key blank KB2015P
Restricted Special Keying
Lockwood locks can be keyed to a number of controlled and/or specially keyed systems. These range from legally protected keys to protect against unauthorised duplication, which can also include specially designed key systems such as master key systems, which allow for different levels of mechanical access control.