The Lockwood High Security 334 Series Stainless Steel Case Padlock features stainless steel shackles designed for high security and high corrosion marine applications.
- Commercial and industrial applications
Features of the High Security 334 Series Stainless Steel Case Padlocks
- Heavy duty, solid stainless steel case High corrosion resistant 8.7mm stainless steel shackle
- Double ball locking
- Extended shackle models
- Standard as latching function
- Can be converted to deadlocking (key retained) by simply relocating the cam plate pin in the cylinder assembly
The 334M45/619 model padlock is SCEC Endorsed for Intruder Resistant Areas (High Corrosion Applications).
Conditions of SCEC Endorsment
- The padlock must be configured key retained
- Must be fitted with a SCEC approved cylinder rated for the area for which it will be installed