The Lockwood High Security 334 Series Brass Case Padlock range feature shackles designed for high security and high corrosion applications.
- Commercial and industrial applications.
Features of the High Security 334 Series Brass Case Padlocks
- Heavy duty, solid brass case extrusion
- High corrosion resistant 8.7mm Boron steel Rapid Change Shackle
- Rapid Change Function allows the release of the shackle by turning the key and depressing the pin
- Double ball locking
- Extended shackle models
- Stainless steel shackle models
- Standard as latching function
- Can be converted to deadlocking (key retained) by simply relocating the camplate pin in the cylinder assembly
The 334B45/119 model padlock is SCEC Endorsed for Intruder Resistant Areas.
Conditions of SCEC Endorsment
- The padlock must be configured key retained
- Must be fitted with a SCEC approved cylinder rated for the area for which it will be installed