The Lockwood 120N Series Padlocks include 14 different models, with single, twin and quad packs (keyed alike), as well as extended shackle lengths for selected models
All padlocks in this range come complete with jackets made from a tough silicone material which is weather resistant and UV stable to resist the impact of harsh environments.
The jackets also provide protection for both the padlock and the object to which it is attached. The 120N Padlocks are suitable for a broad range of general purpose applications including garden sheds, garages, letterboxes or locking up your bicycle.
All products are designed and tested to the Australian Padlock Standard AS4145.4 2002 and are rated for both security and corrosion resistance.
Features of the 120N Padlocks
- Protective silicone jackets
- Individual jacket colours for each model
- Heavy duty solid brass bodies
- Double locking shackle mechanism
- Heavy duty chrome plated hardened steel shackles
- Self-latching shackle function
- Pin tumbler locking
- Extended shackles on some 30mm and 40mm models
- Multipacks (keyed alike) on some 30mm and 40mm variants