The increased height in the HS-4 improves accessibility without imposing further on floor space. The narrow profile allows installations where limited depth of space is available.
By utilising additional height, the HS-4 allows more user friendly accessibility for larger volume storage in domestic or commercial applications. The shallow depth design allows adaptability in locations that may lack the required amount of floor space
All of the standard HS Series inclusions follow through to the HS-4, providing the same level of security as well as design reliability and simplicity.
- 12mm thick solid steel door
- 6mm thick steel body with 12mm fire panel
- 30 minute fire protection
- Internal hardened steel anti drill plates
- Case mounted relocking device
- Hinge side anti pry protection
- Carpet lined interior walls and shelving
- 4 internal recessed bolt down provisions
- Universal lock footprint for easy lock conversion
- 5 year structural warranty to safe*
- US made LaGard digital locks or Australian made key locks as standard
- Durable painted finish
- Exterior lift off hinges
- PLEASE NOTE: Depth dimensions do not include lock, handle and hinges. Please allow 50mm or confirm additional dimension with retailer prior to purchase.
- External Dimensions (mm): H686 x W508 x D508 (Depth dimensions do not include lock and handle. Please allow 50mm additional or check with dealer prior to order)
- Internal Dimensions (mm): H650 x W472 x D277
- Approx Weight (kg): 125
- Cash Rating: $25,000 recommended in unsupported application
- Fire Rating: 30 minute recommended