Our GateSec 138/50 hasp is recommended for use with roller shutters and provides effective protection against vandalism and theft.
In order to secure larger value assets and objects or if there is a high risk of theft, our GateSec 138/50 hasp is recommended for roller shutters - for example for loading bays, truck loading bays or car workshops where roller shutters are often used. Made of solid stainless steel and equipped with special concrete screws, the GateSec 138/50 effectively secures your valuables in combination with a Diskus padlock, for example.
- Solid stainless steel, rust-free
- Tensile resistance above 2.2 tons
- Extremely flat surface mounting with 3 fixing points
- Incl. mounting material
- To be used with a padlock
Operation and use:
- For use on roller shutters and garage doors
- To be used on gates without rebate on floor