Commercial internal sizing in a domestic safe allows for higher than average storage capacity requirements without needing to pay for unnecessary commercial safe features.
At 115kg and 89L internal storage capacity, the HS-3 is one of the largest domestic orientated safe on the market, catering for above average storage requirements in the home.
With additional extra width shelving, self-activating locking bolts and sleek internal lining, the HS-3 safe is an ideal solution for secure storage of important documents and valuables that just won’t fit inside a typical domestic sized safe.
- 12mm thick solid steel door
- 6mm thick steel body with 12mm fire panel
- 30 minute fire protection
- Internal hardened steel anti drill plates
- Case mounted relocking device
- Hinge side anti pry protection
- 4 internal recessed bolt down provisions
- Universal lock footprint for easy lock conversion
- 5 year structural warranty to safe*
- Italian-made digital locks, US-made combination locks or Australian made key locks as standard
- Durable painted finish
- Exterior lift off hinges
- Internal sensor activated light
- Vinyl lined interior walls and shelving
- Optional left-hand hinged door
|Fittings:||2 adjustable shelves, 4 recessed bolt-down holes in base|
|Cash rating||$25,000 in unsupported application|
|Fire rating||30 minute certified fire rating|
PLEASE NOTE: Depth dimensions do not include lock, handle and hinges. Please allow 40mm or confirm additional dimension with retailer prior to purchase.