An efficient use of space, additional locking points and increased security features found in the HS-2 safe allow it to provide unrivalled value for money.
With almost twice the internal capacity of the smaller size, the HS-2 safe is an ideal solution to increase secure storage without occupying additional floor space.
While maintaining the same high standard of construction and security features, the HS-2 offers more flexible interior configurations and better use of internal storage space.
At over 70kg, the HS-2 is more than capable of securing domestic valuables, as well as providing 30 minutes of fire resistance.
- 12mm thick solid steel door
- 6mm thick steel body with 12mm fire panel
- 30 minute fire protection
- Internal hardened steel anti drill plates
- Case mounted relocking device
- Hinge side anti pry protection
- 4 internal recessed bolt down provisions
- Universal lock footprint for easy lock conversion
- 5 year structural warranty to safe*
- Italian-made digital locks, US-made combination locks or Australian made key locks as standard
- Durable painted finish
- Exterior lift off hinges
- Internal sensor activated light
- Vinyl lined interior walls and shelving
- Optional rear fixing
- Optional left-hand hinged door
|Fittings:||2 adjustable shelves, 4 recessed bolt-down holes in base|
|Cash rating||$25,000 in unsupported application|
|Fire rating||30 minute certified fire rating|
PLEASE NOTE: Depth dimensions do not include lock, handle and hinges. Please allow 40mm or confirm additional dimension with retailer prior to purchase.